Super Mario Bros. (スーパーマリオブラザーズ Sūpā Mario Burazāzu) is a 1985 platform video game internally developed by Nintendo EAD and published by Nintendo as a pseudo-sequel to the 1983 game Mario Bros. It was originally released in Japan for the Family Computer on 13 September 1985, and later that year for the Nintendo Entertainment System in North America, Europe on 15 May 1987 and Australia in 1987.
- Mario 2 - Title Hack, thats the most common version of SMB
- Frog Prince - sprite, pallette and music hack.
- Genius Merio Bros - A attempt to glitch super mario bros and slap new title screen on it. Appears to be a hack of merry 1 from 31 in 1 nes multicart.
- Malee 2
- Mushroom - sprite, pallette and music hack.
- Lolo Mario
- Ninja Mario
- Pandamar - sprite, pallette and music hack.
- Pocket World - sprite, pallette and music hack. Uses same music as Pandamar.
- Pka Chu - Title screen hack of pocket world.
- SMB Giabbit Hunting - Graphics hack, only one level.
- Super Irmãos - Release in Brazil by Falcon Soft. This translates mario completely to brazillian language. Name can be translated as "Super Brothers".
- Super Simpson IV - Sprite hack. Titlescreen just calls it Super Simpson.
- Super Shrek Bros - sprite and pallette hack.
- Super Mário - Release in Brazil by Dismac. (This uses Portuguese name for mario only)
- Super Mario (in multicarts).
- Dream Mary - glitched scrolling. Also called Super Mary.
- Jogging Mario Bros - name in 168 in 1 Contra Function 16 multicart.
- Pocket Maero - Title screen hack of pocket world.
- Toy story - Sprite hack.